Friday, February 18, 2011

Guest blogging / Másnak is tetszenek...

I was so happy to get an email from www.dekorszalag.hu the other day! They are my  favorite online store selling ribbons:) They published one of the  Christmas wreaths I made for my son's room! The one with the wooden toys:) It feels so nice that others also like what I do, even if it is something simple like this wreath. So thanks again and I can't wait to start my new projects.

 Click here below / Kattints a lenti linkre
Kaptam egy emailt a kedvenc szalagos honlapomtól (www.dekorszalag.hu), hogy a Kreatív blogjukban megjelentetik a DecoBelle-en is látható karácsonyi gyerekszoba koszorúmat! Annyira örülök, hogy másnak is tetszik az, amit a szabadidőmben nagy örömmel készítgetek. Alig várom, hogy belekezdjek az új ötleteim megvalósításába!

No comments:

Post a Comment